These businesses offer discounts to Chamber members – and their staff – nationwide. Scroll down to read more about each offer…
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 8 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at over 200 Z service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you’re in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That’s the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people
Z does the administration, you do the business.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 8 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.
- Save 13.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply.
- 15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.*
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
To take advantage of the exclusive Chamber Z Card offer you’ll need to have your membership number handy and this unique code CHAMBERNR.
Signing up for a Z Card is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply go to z.co.nz/Chamber to apply.
To view the offer please click here.
Got a Z Card already?
If your business already has a Z Card through your local Chamber of Commerce, and you’re not receiving this latest offer and want to be, all you need to do is –
Call Z on 0800 474 355 or drop them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the change.
Not sure what offer you’re currently on?
Log into your Z Card Online account or get in touch with Z directly to make sure you’re getting the most from Z Card account.
The fine print
Z’s standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Card accounts. The business must be GST registered to apply for a Z Card.
* The VTNZ offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other VTNZ discount price offer. Payments made by cash or EFTPOS only.
** For more information on collecting Fly Buys or Airpoints with Z Card, including Fly Buys and Airpoints terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard.
Save on fuel at Caltex
As a member of the Auckland Business Chamber, you can now take advantage of an exclusive fuel discount at Caltex service stations and truck stops nationwide, to help save your business time and money.
With a Caltex StarCard through the Chamber of Commerce, you’ll:
- Save 8 cents per litre off the pump price at Caltex service stations, including Challenge service stations
- Save 9 cents per litre off the pump price at Caltex diesel truck stops
- Get 10% off Caltex branded lubricants at Caltex service stations when you pay with your Caltex StarCard.
With Caltex StarCard, you’ll get the benefits of easy online fleet management with visibility over your fuel costs and simplified paperwork – so you spend more time driving your business than running it.
- Nationwide coverage– Caltex StarCards are accepted at over 200 Caltex service stations and truck stops, including any Challenge branded service station.
- Card security– all Caltex StarCards are PIN-enabled and, for added protection, you can nominate the product and dollar purchase restrictions for each of your cards.
- Easy online fleet management– monitor your fleets’ transactions at any time, wherever you are, with StarCard Online.
- Enjoy interest free credit– manage your cash flow with up to 30 days of interest-free credit, depending on your agreed billing cycle.
- No card fees for two years when you sign up for a Caltex StarCard.*
Apply for a Caltex StarCard today!
Download a Caltex StarCard application form here and email it back to email@example.com, or call 0800 733 835 for more information. For full Caltex StarCard terms and conditions click here.
The fine print
Caltex standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Caltex StarCard accounts. The business must be GST registered and been trading for a minimum of two years to apply for a Caltex StarCard.
The standard card fee of $10.00 (excl GST) for a period of two years is waived for Chamber of Commerce members who sign up for a Caltex StarCard.
Freephone: 0800 733 835
When you choose a Hertz rental car you can be assured that you will receive a well-maintained vehicle, world-class service and exceptional value.
Hertz has one of the newest fleets in New Zealand, including hatchbacks, sedans, 4WDs, vans and mini buses with an average vehicle age of just eight months.
With offices in all major cities and airports around New Zealand, Hertz offers a wide range of pick-up and drop-off locations. To further enhance your rental experience, Hertz has an innovative product range on offer including the Hertz NeverLost Navigation system and Premium Roadside Assistance as well as flexible hire options.
How to get your discounted corporate rates
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your member discount code and then log in to hertz.co.nz tick the box enter a discount or promo code and put your own code in the Discount/CDP code box.
For more information on products and services visit hertz.co.nz or call us on 0800 654 321
OfficeMax offers much more than just stationery…
- Chamber members receive additional discounts off the entire range of nearly 1,300 OfficeMax private label branded products. These include Stationery, Ink & Toner Cartridges, Cafe & Kitchen products, Cleaning & Hygiene products, Packaging & Mailing products and Art supplies. If the item has the OfficeMax or MaxKleen brand on it there are additional discounts off the already low everyday low price. Discounts vary by product. The typical Chamber member saves an additional 14% off OfficeMax retail prices.
- Order online, by free phone, free fax, or shop in store*
- Free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm*
- Price Match Promise*
* To find your nearest OfficeMax store or check terms and conditions click here.
Buying on account…
To open an account, email email@example.com.
Accessing the discounts without an account…
If you prefer to pay as you go with a credit or debit card and collect your credit card points or rewards, shopping with OfficeMax is easy . . .
- In store – When you are ready to pay for your items, ask the OfficeMax staff member to ring your purchases on the Chamber of Commerce Cash Account and any additional discounts will automatically be applied. You can pay by cash, eftpos, credit or debit card.
- Online– You can also order online at Chamber rates without opening an account. If this method is preferable, email firstname.lastname@example.org and OfficeMax will send you a special link to a Chamber member’s only website that enables you to purchase online and pay by credit or debit card. The prices you see online using this link will include all applicable member discounts
Save on mobile, broadband and fixed communications services with Vodafone
Auckland Business Chamber has teamed up with Vodafone to offer members 3 months half price
(on base plan only) to new and re-signing customers on a 24 month term. Click here to find out more.
To sign up, speak to your local Vodafone representative call 0800 888 129.
Save on energy.
When you show Mercury a recent price your electricity supplier is offering you, they will either meet or beatthat price. And then fix the price of your energy at that very competitive rate, so you’ll continue to make savings over the next two years.
Special deal also available to existing Mercury business customers.
Talk to Mercury Energy today to find out how much your business can save on the cost of electricity at your sites in the greater Auckland region, Northland, Taranaki and Dunedin.
The ‘Chamber & Mercury Meet or Beat Energy Deal’ (“Deal”) Terms and Conditions:
- The Deal is an offer by Mercury (“Mercury”) to either match or better another electricity supplier’s ‘as at today’ offer of pricing.
- The Deal is available to Members (“Members”) who meet all of the following terms:
persons who are Members of the following Chambers of Commerce: Auckland, Northland, Otago, and Taranaki;
b. persons who remain Members for the term of the Fixed Price Agreement as set out in clause 3 (subject to verification of your membership) and if you cease to be a Member you will move to Mercury’s standard rates;
c. for the supply of electricity to commercial premises/sites in:
i. the greater Auckland region (where your local lines company is either Vector, United Networks, or Counties Power), or
ii. the Northland region (where your local lines company is either Northpower or Top Energy), or
iii. Dunedin (where your local lines company is Aurora Energy) or
iv. the Taranaki region (where your local lines company is Powerco);
d. Members who are not already on a Fixed Price Agreement with Mercury; and
e. Members who provide Mercury with:
i. your most recent bill if you are not already on a fixed price contract, or
ii. a written quote not more than 14 days old from another electricity supplier if you are on a fixed price contract that’s not with Mercury.
- You must sign a two year Fixed Price Agreement with Mercury, where your Energy Charges are fixed (at the agreed Meet or Beat price). However Mercury reserves the right to pass on any changes to: the GST rate; the forecast effect on the price of energy of any future changes to the Government’s Emissions Trading Scheme; Service Fees (see mercury.co.nz/servicefees); and changes to Other Charges, which are made up of distribution and other lines company charges, and government imposed taxes, fees and/or levies.
- The Deal may not be combined with any of Mercury’s other partnership plans.
- At Mercury’s discretion, they may withdraw from offering the Deal, in which case the Deal will expire at the end of your two year Fixed Price Agreement with Mercury.
- This Agreement is also subject to Mercury’s Standard Terms and Conditions for Business Customers, which is available at mercury.co.nz/terms.
Freephone: 0800 20 18 20
Save on electronics and appliances
Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide.
Simply use your membership card, or quote your membership number to access trade discounts across the range.
Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today’s technology. Whether you’re setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989
Book a learning session in store or at home with Tech Solutions. Their Tech’s can get you up and running in no time and test your internet speed at home. They also offer Helpdesk support until 5pm 7 days a week.
For more information call 0800 737 5223 or visit www.noellee
Want to save money on your merchant fees?
Did you know that you could benefit from preferential Westpac merchant rates? As an Auckland Chamber of Commerce member, you qualify for a rate of 1.95%for card present transactions, as well as other competitive merchant service options.
Want to find out more?
Contact Westpac Merchant Services on 0800 888 066, option 3.
Eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply to Westpac products and services. You must be a member of Auckland Chamber of Commerce to qualify for this preferential merchant rate. For more information, contact Westpac on the details provided above.
Airpoints™ for Business supercharges New Zealand based SMEs by making it easier to earn Airpoints Dollars™, more often. The programme rewards businesses with bonus Airpoints Dollars every time the business owner or their employees fly on an eligible flight with Air New Zealand for work. Members of the programme can also earn on everyday business expenses with the Airpoints for Business Partner Network.
Not already member? Join for free today